VALUE WITH STYLE!
Have you seen today’s manufactured homes? You will be pleasantly surprised to find they are, in every sense, equal in quality and workmanship to a site-built home. Check out the features listed below to get a sampling of what’s actually included in one of our new homes.
Far Horizons East offers new homes to the public manufactured by various manufacturers. These double section, or even triple section homes offer incredible standard features that include: hardboard siding, asphalt-based fiberglass shingled roofs, vaulted ceilings and fully dry walled interiors (no panel walls). Our double section homes, also known as multi-section homes, are designed with state-of-the-art kitchens and baths that offer optional tile floors, counter tops, showers and many other amenities. There are numerous floor plans to choose from, and many of these homes are available as Energy Star compliant. Just stop by the office, or call 520-296-1112 for more information.
Below are some photos of the interiors of some of our model homes and further below is our LIVE GALLERY updated frequently with available spaces for new homes that are for sale.
Included in most every home are the following upgrades:
- 20 c.f. side-by-side refrigerator with water and ice through the door
- Built-in microwave
- Self-cleaning gas range
- 2” x 6” exterior walls with R19 insulation
- Dual glazed “Low-E” windows
- R-35 roof insulation
- 13 seer gas package heating/cooling unit (remote)
- 40 gallon gas hot water heater
- Tape & textured drywall interiors with rounded corners
- Upgraded carpet and padding
- Ceramic backsplash/edging in kitchen and baths
- Ceiling fan ready in living room and bedrooms
- Skylight in kitchen
- Upgraded front and rear doors
- Upgraded interior doors
- Walk-in shower in master bath
- Cabinets above washer and dryer area
- Poured concrete driveway and sidewalk
- Full length carport awning
- Individual window awning (on opposite side)
- Runners under skirting
- Matching wood skirting
- Custom front and rear step
For more information regarding available lots and new homes, please contact the Far Horizons East’s office at 520-296-1112, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org